Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Separation anxiety?

I've been thinking about this for a good while now, just trying to compare things, you know? So, it turns out the 3 best times of my life involve someone coming into my life, and the 3 worst times involve someone being torn from me(or tearing themselves) away from me, leaving me feeling like i'm missing a limb or some other part of me. So i started to wonder if i was suffering from separation anxiety for the very, very long time i was miserable. What makes it more interesting to me is that i no longer carry around this giant weight of depression or even get depressed from thinking about those worst times. It's like a light switch was turned off in my head recently(seems like it's for good, too) and i've been in a wonderfully good mood now for a while ever since. Or maybe i'm just so deluded that i've truly convinced myself everything is ducky. I'll have to do some research on all of this. But, ya know what? Fuck it. I feel great.

2 comments:

unMuse said...

might as well not over-analyze happiness or else we may find sadness.

Things take time and maybe that time has passed. Who knows. I'd just enjoy feeling good. :-)

Martini Whore said...

Oh, i am thoroughly enjoying it. And having no car helps a lot also. No stress about gas prices, insurance, maintenance, etc. Just me and my mountain bike.