Thursday, April 19, 2007

I can't believe this one...


Well, actually i can. I'm an extreme hot-sauce afficionado, and most of the "novelty" sauces taste like dirty ass. Not that i've ever had dirty ass mind you. This one probably does too, just by looking at the ingredients list, but the toy that comes with it is in a class of it's own.
Yes, that is exactly what it looks like. Quite an "interesting" belt buckle, huh?
I don't normally collect the novelty sauces, but for $50 i might have to make an exception for this.
I'll just never wear it, ever.

2 comments:

unMuse said...

No way.. you can puss out of that one. If you buy the hot sauce, you HAVE to wear the belt buckle. Just once. And then bar hop with my peoples and me. You would get so many drinks bought for you where I go drinkin.

Martini Whore said...

I'd wear it out with you guys, once(because i don't usually do belts unless it's a suit), just not around my daughter. And the only reason to even buy that sauce is for the belt buckle.